Libcurl

From: Prasanth Madhavan <prasanthdotm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 13:27:04 +0530

I need to know how libcurl works.

i.e how it handles connections, is it just a single process that
handles all the connections or is there like multiple threads to
handle multiple connection, what is the bottleneck in using libcurl to
handle 100-200 connections at a time, what is the overhead in using
this library etc.

Is there an online documentation that gives all this details? The only
documentation that I found was on how to intall, and setup and how to
use curl etc.

I am using curl(libcurl) to send http request to a program that is
listening on a particular port. I just need to know the bottleneck.

--
Prasanth Madhavan