Re: Need help for using libcurl without copying dlls in app's dir

From: 1000Gbps <1000gbps_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 09:16:37 +0200

Well, I definitely should ask in more details manner :)

My platforms are Windows XP + 7, and IDEs are VC++ 2010 + Code::Blocks.

Already managed to make an app with both IDEs that is using dlls, just
need to make that they are statically build (as you pointed).

My current libcurl version is 'curl-7.24.0-devel-mingw32' in which there
are a couple of dirs. In one of them, /lib/, there are lib***.a files,
so that they must be the libraries that should be linked. So how I must
do that? That's my problem, didn't find a good and EASY step-by-step tut
for beginners :)