reusing CURL connection handles

From: JonathonS <thejunkjon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 17:08:25 -0800

Hi,

I am using libcurl's easy interface. I've set all my options to the
libcurl handle using curl_easy_setopt (including the URL to connect
to).

After I've setup everything up for my connection like the payload,
timeout values, response callbacks, etc, if the connection fails, is
it safe for me to just set the URL to another value and then do
curl_easy_perform again? Or, must I cleanup the connection, setup all
the values again, then set the new URL and then run
curl_easy_perform?

Thanks,