Re: Re: Adding SSH agent / pageant integration?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 16:13:49 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 9 Mar 2012, Ellié Computing Open Source Program wrote:

> here is what I ended up for agent based authentication, I could test it on
> my windows box and a linux vm against a WinSCP server.

Thanks!

The patch is unfortunately broken and can't be applied, presumably your mail
client messed it up. Try attaching the patch file instead.

Additionally, we need this new feature documented so that users will know how
to use it!

(Also please jsut note that this won't be merged until after the next release
has shipped.)