Re: libcurl on Windows with GnuTLS and Microsoft Visual C++

From: eric.ehlers <eric.ehlers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:08:20 +0000

Hi Steve...

"However, if you are just looking for NTLM support in libcurl you could build
using the Window's SSPI API (Just add USE_WINDOWS_SSPI as a pre-processor
variable) as long as you're running Windows only builds (which I'm assuming
you are as you're compiling with VC++) ;-)

If I remember correctly I used this as well as OpenSSL when I added the NTLM
authentication to SMTP."

...That seems to have done the trick. I think I read somewhere that you have to build libcurl with SSL to get NTLM but it seems that SSPI works too.

Many thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,
Eric
-- BlackBerry® from Mobistar ---