Reuse conditions of ssh connection?

From: Ellié Computing Open Source Program <opensource_at_elliecomputing.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:43:59 +0100

Hi all,

continuing implementing SFTP in our soft, I am in what appears to me as a
bug.
(I really want to reuse connection as much as possible for performance
reason but...)

The scenario is the following:
- the user enters valid authentication information (e.g. login/pwd)
- libcurl connects correctly
- the user finally want to use agent connection or private key (I enter
"foo" for the path, "bar" for the password to verify it's really wrong), and
want to verify that the new credential are ok
- it connects as well :( reusing the previous connection, rather than
authenticating again

where should I search in the code to fix that?

Regards
Armel