RE: libcurl quitting from curl_easy_perform but still downloads!

From: Fadi Kahhaleh <fkahhaleh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:40:54 +0000

I am sorry, i thought changing the subject would allow me to open a new one as I didn't have the email in my contacts.coupled with very little sleep my judgment is not as it should be. I am connecting to a local server and supposed to download a VERY large file.the strange thing is that curl_easy_perform returns ZERO way too close (i.e only just a little has been downloaded)
What would cause it to disconnect? I will do further testing before saying more because something else that doesn't make sense is happening but practically
impossible to happen. Source code is going to be a bit difficult at this point in time. I will do my best to get some exerpts.

Regards,

Fadi .K