Re: Randomly no response from IIS, but *only* with cURL

From: Felix E. Klee <felix.klee_at_inka.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:01:21 +0100

Hi Daniel,

to sum up: Thank you very much for your advise! Unfortunately, I didn't
find the resources to do any further investigation concerning the issue.
If I find out something worthwhile, then I am more than happy to report
it to this list.

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> Is the POST data acked by the server?

If I correctly interpret the log that I posted earlier, then: yes

> So how long pause do you need to make the problem trigger?

Don't know yet. That requires further investigation, which I plan to do
once my client gives me a go.

- Felix