RE: libcurl is unable to load the cookies when constructing a custom HTTP request over IPv6

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:02:28 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012, Andrei Cipu wrote:

> I'm attaching a new patch that replaces cookie++ with memmove and fixes
> this. Hopefully I haven't missed any other problems.

Thanks a lot, I've merged and pushed this fix!

Let me point some details that you might want to consider next time to make it
even easier for us to apply your patches:

0 - if you would've written a test case for this, we would've trapped
     this mistake immediately with valgrind and friends

1 - it didn't apply to the git repo code (I had to modify your previous patch
     when I accepted that)

2 - we need C89 compliant code: first variable declarations then code.

3 - please consider making a local git commit with proper commit message and
     author set correctly and extract it with 'git format-patch'.
     That way makes it *much* easier for me to 'git am' your work with less
     manual work for me.

Thanks again!