Re: [mk-ca-bundle.pl] Missing Newline after chunk data

From: Tim Heckman <timothy.heckman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:24:30 -0400

I'm not sure if you saw my previous e-mail, but it looks like LWP::UserAgent is ending the request early over HTTPS sometimes. I've not really found a pattern, as sometimes it works but most times it fails. And when it fails it does so after different amounts of data have been transferred. If I connect over HTTP it works 100% of the time.

I'd say reverting the patch is a quick fix, and will not hinder the functionality of the script. It's much easier than trying to track down where it's happening in LWP::UserAgent.

-Tim

---
Tim Heckman