Re: Support for authentication DIGEST-MD5 for SMTP

From: Gokhan Sengun <gokhansengun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 00:21:00 +0300

Hello Steve,

2012/4/1 Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>

> Hi
>
> I have now pushed these changes and put the commit comments into the
> format we use for curl ;-)
>
> Are you in a position to download the latest code from git and run your
> own tests please?

Latest version pulled from git repository still works fine.

Thanks for promptly reviewing, fixing and pushing the changes.

ps: I could only have found one SMTP server (Axigen Mail Server) which
supports DIGEST-MD5 and tested the feature againts it. It would be greatly
appreciated if someone could test it againts another server if possible.

Regards