Re: [mk-ca-bundle.pl] Missing Newline after chunk data

From: Tim Heckman <timothy.heckman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 10:51:30 -0400

On Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> It has now been reverted!

I've submitted a pull request on Github to also revert commit "f7e2ab6", which is the change that is actually causing the issue. Commit "9f0e168" was just adding the option to "LWP::UserAgent" to tell it to validate the SSL certificate that the web server was serving.

The changes in the commit just change the request back to HTTP. This will fix the outstanding issue.

-Tim