Re: SSL/TLS support using Windows SSPI Schannel API

From: Marc Hörsken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:59:25 +0200

Hello again,

I hope the repeating messages are not annoying anyone. Just want to
keep you up-to-date and this time ask a specific question:

Is it okay for you if I re-factor the existing SSPI code in
curl_sspi.[ch] and socks_sspi.c? I wanted to re-use some code and
moved general error message handling code from socks_sspi.c to
curl_sspi.c and added function signatures to curl_sspi.h.

This is what it looks like:
https://github.com/mback2k/curl/commit/db7b0938304635bf407cec53bdfc895f6f7d06d5

If something like that is not fine with regard to libcurl's
development, please tell me.

Best regards,
Marc

PS: And sorry for the HTML and top-posting in my previous emails. Will
try to avoid that now.