RE: SSL/TLS support using Windows SSPI Schannel API

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:46:14 +0100

Hi Marc,

> Is it okay for you if I re-factor the existing SSPI code in curl_sspi.[ch]
> and socks_sspi.c? I wanted to re-use some code and moved
> general error message handling code from socks_sspi.c to
> curl_sspi.c and added function signatures to curl_sspi.h.

I've been reading your posts with interest as I started work over the bank
holiday weekend with adding support for GSSAPI to the SMTP module which I
was planning to initially use Windows SSPI for.

Given this, I too thought that the existing code could be made more generic
just like I did with the NTLM code last summer.

As such I am in favour and look forward to seeing the result of your
efforts.

Kind Regards

Steve