Re: Proposed fix for OpenSSL memory leaks.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 20:03:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012, JonathonS wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, has this issue been resolved? :)

No. As you can see nobody ever responded to my critique of the patch and
nobody provided any updates to it, and I'm backlogged half way to the moon so
I've not been able to do it myself yet.

> I am currently statically linking on Windows to libcurl version 7.24.0 and
> statically linking to OpenSSL 1.0.0g.  My debugger is reporting a lot of
> memory leaks which looks like it could be the same issue.

Looks like or actually is?

We get that "it leaks memory" report very often and it very rarely turns out
to be true.