Re: SSL/TLS support using Windows SSPI Schannel API

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 16:47:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 21 Apr 2012, Marc Hoersken wrote:

> The patches need to be applied in the following order:

> Please inform me if that doesn't work.

Thanks, that worked fine! The little flaw with this method is that these
patches aren't made with git format-patch so I can't just 'git am' them into
my test/review branch, which gives me manual work to manually apply/commit
them instead. And as I don't have proper commit messages I decided not to
bother and just used 'git apply' on them all in sequence.

Anyway, I didn't detect any particular flaws except a two minor code style
issues that 'checksrc' warned about (configure-based builds run this check
automatically when ./configure --enable-debug has been used):

  - about 6 lines or so were longer than 80 columns

  - we use 'if(' not 'if ('

(I don't have any Windows machines around to try the code on anyway.)