Re: SSL/TLS support using Windows SSPI Schannel API

From: Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 08:04:32 +0200

Hi Guenter,
2012/4/22 Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>

> Hi Marc,
> Am 22.04.2012 23:45, schrieb Marc Hoersken:
>
> But I think the warnings Steve is referring to are the ones about the
>> functions being missing.
>> I think this is caused by version.lib not being linked. So there seems
>> to be something wrong with the buildscripts.
>>
> hmm, so does this mean that once sspi now drops in we need to add
> -lversion to the linker?
> can you confirm this?

Yes, I do think so. At least that is what the following error points to:
http://curl.haxx.se/dev/log.cgi?id=20120422184552-26795#prob15

See my makefile changes for my version of the SSPI version function:
https://github.com/mback2k/curl/commit/d38f3da4822c8585cfaa865a4db8b9308316db95

Best regards,
Marc