Winbuild IPv6 support always disabled in libcurl 7.25.0

From: Jan Ehrhardt <phpdev_at_ehrhardt.nl>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 12:00:09 +0200

I tried to update php_curl.dll to libcurl 7.25.0, but discovered that
IPv6 support was enabled (no matter what options I chose). At last, I
discovered why.

This patch was incomplete:
https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/575f3c30ed60aafddbaeeb26745cca942fb9ee2f

I commented the patch, but do not know how well these comments are
monitored, so I am posting the same comment over here.

The change from 'yes' to 'true' in line 152 of
winbuild/MakefileBuild.vc must be applied to line 166 as well.

Line 166:
  !IF "$(USE_IPV6)"=="yes"

Should be
  !IF "$(USE_IPV6)"=="true"

Otherwise IPv6 support will be disabled on Windows at all times.

--
Jan