Re: after 7.26.0

From: Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 23:39:10 +0200

2012/5/24 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
> 3 - schannel support for libcurl, by Marc Hoersken

I will be happy to work on the required changes to my current schannel
implementation.
I am still not sure how to proceed on the general SSPI route, we will
need to talk about this in the separate thread.
We should probably also try to incorporate at least some of the
functionality and advantages of the implementation created by Mark
Salisbury.

> Thanks for flying curl!

Nice release ;-)

After Schannel/SSPI I will also be interested in adding IPv6 SOCKS5
Proxy support. I will probably need it for another project of my own.
But it will probably happen after the next release.