Re: ANNOUNCE: curl and libcurl 7.26.0

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 20:15:41 +0200

Hi Daniel,
Am 24.05.2012 18:19, schrieb Daniel Stenberg:
> I'm happy to announce that we once again managed to produce a release.
> curl and libcurl 7.26.0 have just been uploaded to our good old site at
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/
when playing around with cross-compiling you might do a couple of times
a 'make clean' until you enventually get what you're after ...
unfortunately it seems that this also kills the *.pdf and *.html files
in the ./docs folder :-(
can we perhaps create a 'vclean' and move killing the generated docs to
that target?

Gün.