Re: DELELE occurence error later

From: M. Shinkaze <shinkaze75_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 16:02:09 +0200

2012/5/24 Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>

> On Wed, 23 May 2012, M. Shinkaze wrote:
>
> headers = curl_slist_append(headers, "CWD /Temp");
>>

> In general CWD shouldn't be needed as a QUOTE command since you can
> provide the a path in the URL.
>

> but just after on my source code, I trying to "reconnect":
>> CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_setopt(pCurl, CURLOPT_USERNAME, user);
>> CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_setopt(pCurl, CURLOPT_PASSWORD, passwd);
>> m_CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_perform(pCurl);
>> then here I got this error of CURLOPT_ERRORBUFFER is
>> Curl error: 23 (Failed writing body (299 != 1004)
>> I dont understand why, It seems I was deconencted by the server after the
>> DELETE error ?
>>

> Why would it be related to the previous invoke at all? You haven't shown
> us your code and you haven't told us how to reproduce this so it's really
> not possible to tell why you're getting this error.
>
> --
>
> / daniel.haxx.se

Sorry for the late reply, I change the way to proceed but got an error
"CURLE_QUOTE_ERROR" on the file "FILE.txt" to delete in the directory "dir"
:

firstly, I connect directly the the directory which contains the file to
suppress :
CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_setopt(pCurl, CURLOPT_URL, "ftp://server/dir");
CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_setopt(pCurl, CURLOPT_CONNECT_ONLY, 1L);
CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_setopt(pCurl, CURLOPT_USERNAME, user);
CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_setopt(pCurl, CURLOPT_PASSWORD, passwd);
CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_setopt(m_esayH, CURLOPT_CONNECT_ONLY, 1L); ->
here without this option I got an error CURLE_REMOTE_FILE_NOT_FOUND
CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_perform(pCurl);

then on another function I am trying to delete the file :

CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_setopt(pCurl, CURLOPT_POSTQUOTE, "DELE File.txt");
CurlErrorCode = curl_easy_perform(pCurl);

this last perform return "CURLE_QUOTE_ERROR"

any idea on how to proceed properly ?