hotmail users may need to resubscribe

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 23:37:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

A couple of days ago our (haxx.se's) main mail server was added to a Microsoft
blacklist used by Hotmail, MSN, live.com and possibly others (apparently since
some users claimed they got unwanted mail content via our server). This caused
mails sent to people using these services from our mailing lists to bounce,
and subsequently our mailing list software would automatically remove these
users from the mailing list(s) due to excessive bouncing.

We have since then gotten removed from this list and thus operations are back
to the previous state, but the unsubscriptions have already happen and I'm
writing this email just to make this accident public knowledge as these users
will need to resubscribe themselves again if they truly want to be subscribed.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience but I truly don't know of any wrong-doing on
our behalf. Things should now be back in order and functionality again.