Re: DELELE occurence error later

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 00:35:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 5 Jun 2012, M. Shinkaze wrote:

> I have corrected the missing trailing slash and it works, thanks you! but if
> the file does not exists I got a curl error number 21 (QUOT string not
> accepted: DELE File.txt)

A quote for you (from curl_easy_setopt.3):

    When speaking to a FTP (or SFTP since 7.24.0) server, prefix the command
    with an asterisk (*) to make libcurl continue even if the command
    fails as by default libcurl will stop at first failure.

> in the perform, I got a curl error: 23 (Failed writing body (25 != 456))

If you have a write callback it is probably returning the wrong value.