Re: Disconnection occurs without any error returned

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 05:35:42 +0200

Hi,
Am 06.06.2012 00:40, schrieb Amr Shahin:
> Ooops, sorry for top-posting. Since this has been happening every time i
> send to libcurl, any idea how to configure gmail not to do this?
no, I've just checked, but dont find a setting in the Google webmailer;
you should perhaps consider to install Thunderbird, a free standalone
mail program which runs on almost all platforms, and then access your
gmail-account with this instead:
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/
if you need something portable for running from USB stick then take a
look here:
http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/thunderbird_portable

Gün.