SMTP recipient issues

From: Dan <gohawkrunner_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 13:13:10 -0500

Hello all,

I've been working with cURL for about 2 weeks and I've been scouring the
web looking for the solution to my problem to no avail- I'm sorry if I
missed the answer somewhere along the way.

My problem arises when there are multiple recipients of an email and one of
the recipients is invalid- it would seem that the behavior of cURL is
designed to stop sending the message immediately- which becomes an issue
for the application I am designing, which expects a less brittle
implementation.

I am curious if this is a known behavior of cURL, if it was intentional,
and if I can get around it.

My implementation is very similar to the sample smtp-tls found here (
curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/smtp-tls.html), and can be replicated using that
file;
At this time, I am implementing cURL version 7.20.1.

Thanks for your time!
Dan