Source code analysis of curl v7.26.0

From: Robert B. Harris <rs904c_at_netscape.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 15:28:32 -0400

I performed a static source code analysis of curl version 7.26.0.

I just generated the analysis and I am still going over the report.

I'd like to discuss giving this report to the core curl owners/maintainers
as a service to the open source community.

The report would contain security analysis and other information.

Depending on the view of the core curl owners/maintainers this report may
not be appropriate to distribute to this mailing list, since it contains
vulnerability information.

Who are the curl owners/maintainers? Who would be a decision maker on the
curl project?

How should I contact the curl owners/maintainers?

Thanks

-Robert B. Harris from VA