RE: SMTP recipient issues

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 23:38:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 6 Jun 2012, Steve Holme wrote:

> * What CURLE error code are we going to return if one or more recipients
> fail?

We probably need to expose that information somehow. Possibly something for
curl_easy_getinfo() or so. An application can figure it out by using
CURLOPT_DENUGFUNCTION but it would require quite a lot of parsing and
understanding to do well.

> * What are we going to put into the data->info.httpcode if again one or more
> recipients fail?

I figure that would still be a successful code if the request was considered
successful, which I then assume it would be if at least one of the addresses
were accepted by the server.