Windows SSPI Schannel implementation ready

From: Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 22:54:41 +0200

Hello everyone,

with the support of Steve and Guenter, I was able to ready my Windows
SSPI Schannel implementation.

Attached you will find a zip-file containing separate patch files for
each commit. The other file attached is a whole patch file containing
the commit history.
I squashed the commit history and removed obsolete commits in order to
have a clean history.

I also updated the RELEASE-NOTES and FEATURES docs as well as adding
myself to the THANKS list:
https://github.com/mback2k/curl/commit/e439268e3aee707a816b313d7fe7f06be364505f

The corresponding branch can be found here:
https://github.com/mback2k/curl/tree/schannel-ready

A comparision between the current master and this branch can be found here:
https://github.com/mback2k/curl/compare/schannel-ready

The patche(s) should easily apply to the current master 72c7c1d64e:
https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/72c7c1d64e101675520387c0d758b63f71d4c48a

It would be great if everyone could help do a little final build
testing before this is merged.
We need tests using mingw32 cross-compilation, native-compilation and
the VC winbuild scripts.

I would appreciate any help on this matter, thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Marc