Re: Windows SSPI Schannel implementation ready

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 02:00:24 +0200

Hi Marc,
Am 10.06.2012 22:54, schrieb Marc Hoersken:
> with the support of Steve and Guenter, I was able to ready my Windows
> SSPI Schannel implementation.
naa, not worth to mention me at all - I did contribute nothing but few
small commits!
Great work, Marc! And thanks to Steve too who did also put a bunch of
energy into it.

Gün.

(if you're looking for something new to attack then take a look at
libssh2 - perhaps its possible to provide the crypto stuff there too
from Schannel; that would be very great since it would remove the
dependecy to either openssl or libgcrypt ...)