Re: curl_multi_socket + libev: monitoring data?

From: Felix E. Klee <felix.klee_at_inka.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 16:58:41 +0200

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Felix E. Klee <felix.klee_at_inka.de>
wrote:
> Does that mean: When I do something blocking, then - unless there are
> other processes doing transfers - the Ethernet interface of the
> computer will idle?

Or to rephrase my question: When I do something blocking, will "the OS"
continue fetching data, for example into some buffer, which is then
emptied when calling `curl_multi_socket_action()`?

As you see, I have no clue how this all works. If there is something to
read which will get me started, then I'd appreciate a pointer! In the
end, I just want to understand what to watch out for, performance wise.