RE: SFTP "File already completely downloaded" but the file is empty

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:09:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012, NEDJARI Hafed wrote:

> Many thanks for you quickly reply. As the file I try to download is not
> empty, I have to redirect my research to libssh2.

Yes, and I would then recommend that you get the latest libssh2, build it with
--enable-debug and then post a full debug trace (showing the STAT call that
gets the zero file size) to the libssh2-devel list for analysis.

> Do you think I can believe to get an answer from the libssh2 Team ?

I'm the maintainer of libssh2 as well. I believe you'll get some attention to
your problem yes, but until we can repeat your problem in our ends we rely on
you to get more details and to do the actual debugging...