Re: [Patch] Test for IPv6 cookies

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 23:33:05 +0200

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:08:30PM +0000, Ghennadi Procopciuc wrote:
> I've made a test case for problem signaled by Andrei Cipu (my supervisor)[0].
>
> Can you take a look ?

It does seem like a big oversight that there aren't any cookie tests
over IPv6--this looks like a good addition. It looks to me like you
should be able to perform this test without resorting to a new libtest
binary, though--just use the normal curl binary. That's faster and
cleaner since the test system doesn't need to build and store yet
another target for use by a single test. There should also be "cookies"
and "cookiejar" keywords in the keywords section, and the test number
should be the next unused sequential one in the general section
(currently 1408).

>>> Dan