Re: Peer review! SecureTransport (native SSL on iOS/OS X) patch

From: Marc Hoersken <info_at_marc-hoersken.de>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 14:40:12 +0200

Hello everyone,

Nick, thanks for the great work on this. It's great to see native
Windows and Mac support now.

I would like to propose the following cleanup changes:
- Rename st_ function prefix to darwinssl_
- Rename Curl_st_ function prefix to Curl_darwinssl_
- Move the duplicated ssl_connect_done out of the #ifdef in lib/urldata.h
- In st_connect_step1 replace multiple calls to
SSLSetProtocolVersionEnabled with an internal variable and just one
call to SSLSetProtocolVersionEnabled.

I could create a patch for these changes, but since I am unable to
test it myself and you may still be working on it, I went with this
proposal.

Best regards,
Marc