Build problem with 7.26, Win32 and OpenSSL

From: Jeff McKay <jeff.mckay_at_comaxis.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:23:09 -0700

I am trying to build libcurl version 7.26 for Windows with OpenSSL support.
I was able to build it successfully without OpenSSL. When I add
WITH_SSL=dll
I get an error about missing rsa.h. I have downloaded the current
(1.0.1c) OpenSSL
source code and put in in the "deps" directory as instructed, however,
nowhere
that I can find is that header file, plus others that come after it, like
x509.h, pem.h, etc. Where should I be getting the correct source files for
OpenSSL?

Alternatively, if anyone knows where I can get a pre-built package of 7.26
for Windows, let me know.