TODO-RELEASE

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 20:14:54 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

I went through my inbox and checked the current issues we've been discussing
recently and I just pushed an updated TODO-RELEASE accordingly.

It includes these details, with things that require new features or changes
that aren't strict bug fixes pushed to 7.28 instead.

Do let me know if there are things I've forgotten or perhaps misunderstood!

Of course I appreciate your help and assistance with all of them!

Try to fix in 7.27
==================

313 - host.name vs. host.dispname and "(nil)" outputs

316 - CONNECT NTLM over proxy with SSPI build

To be addressed in 7.28

310 - a new authentication callback

312 - custom Content-Length appears in CONNECT, solve it by offering a
       separate option to provide headers for the CONNECT request

314 - CURL_SOCKOPTFUNCTION for accept()ed connection

315 - multiple receivers with SMTP and one fails

317 - CURLINFO_SSL_TRUST to return SSL-specific data for a darwinssl build