Re: Makefile.m32: Run del and copy commands through cmd

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 11:31:12 +0200

Hi Gün,

>> It would be very interesting if your changes prevented winbuild from
>> writing into the source subdirs as much as possible. :-p
>
> thats usually done, yes - however also usually all created files should be
> removed after a clean, or maybe vclean (which I have in mind to implement);
> I have not yet looked into Marc's gitignore patch but I guess you ask
> because of this, right?

No. I said it would be very interesting just on its own. Sometimes we
tweak something either on build systems, test harness or test script
and the result is that the 'build' fails in such way that the makefile
is not 'generated' and then there's no possibility of running the
'clean' target of the makefile.

Given that I don't know the work you have in mind in that area, I
simply mentioned that it would be interesting to minimize writing into
curl/src and curl/lib.

'Interesting' does not imply requirement.

:-)

--
-=[Yang]=-