Re: Session still remains even connection get closed

From: Swamy Mudhbasalar <swamydbit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 18:28:34 +0530

Hi Dan,

I tried with CURLOPT_FORBID_REUSE option, the connection is getting
close but session is still there. I can see the session active in
vSphere Client UI

Actually i am downloading the vm file from ESX server via vCenter.
I think there is some problem with libcurl 7.21.0 while interacting
with vmware web service.
I am suspecting that the libcurl is not doing - Log's out and
Disconnects from the WebService.

 Libcurl is failing to do
_service.Logout(_sic.sessionManager);
_service.Dispose();
Means is not logging out from the session manager
Please let me know is there any option in libcurl to logout from the
session manager.

Please correct me if i am wrong. Also please let me know if you have
any information regarding- what libcurl is doing while interacting
with vmware web service.

Regards,
Swamy