Patch to remove a non-warning, and print the cipher name

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 14:42:13 -0600

Hi Daniel/Dan/Yang:

I did some more testing of my SecureTransport (aka curl_darwinssl) code recently, and found two things that need to be patched:

1. The code was printing a warning when SNI was set up successfully. Oops.
2. Printing the cipher number in verbose mode was something only TLS/SSL programmers might understand, so I had it print the name of the cipher, just like in the OpenSSL code. That'll be at least a little bit easier to understand. The SecureTransport API doesn't have a method of getting a string from a cipher like OpenSSL does, so I had to generate the strings manually.

Here's a patch for your consideration...

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>