Re: Porting libcurl on Android with SSL Support

From: Tancho . <smarkovik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 13:34:38 +0200

Woow.. Guenter dude,
is it possible that you share the three static libs? like.. libssl,
libcrypro and libcurl (compiled with ssl)?
It would mean so much if you would :)
by the way, I already tried configuring curl (latest official version),
and I did, but the configure script did not disable the openssl engine
stuff..
that's actually my problem...
so can you share the libs?

Tancho