Re: NTLM proxy using SSPI is broken?

From: Christian Hägele <haegele_at_teamviewer.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 12:34:23 +0200

Am 05.07.2012, 23:18 Uhr, schrieb Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>:

> I'd appreciate if someone took the current git code and ran it against a
> real proxy server and tried CONNECT with NTLM over it.

I tested the nightly build from today with a 'Microsoft Forefront Threat
Management Gateway' with NTLM-authentication used and it worked like it
should. So the bug seems to be fixed!

I compiled libCurl with UNICODE enabled and that worked, too. I tested to
use a username with Unicode characters and it worked (that didn't work with
older versions of libCurl).
So the Known Bug #75 should be updated that it now works schannel-support
activated on windows. (see http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2012-06/0266.html)

Regards,

Christian