Need install of curl 7.16.2 (ia64-hp-hpux11.23) libcurl/7.16.2

From: Anu Shrestha <Anu.Shrestha_at_kmcmusic.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 19:12:21 -0400

We upgraded to cURL 7.24. I believe the host is looking for SSLV2 which
is disabled in newer cURL and getting error during handshake.

Worked - Old install => curl 7.16.2 (ia64-hp-hpux11.23) libcurl/7.16.2
OpenSSL/0.9.7l zlib/1.2.3. We rebuild the machine and 7.16.2 version is
nowhere to be found.
Doesn't work - New install => curl 7.24.0 (ia64-hp-hpux11.23)
libcurl/7.24.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8n

I wanted to try using CURL_SSLVERSION_SSLv2 with the 7.24, but I am
getting following.
opt/iexpress/curl/include/curl/curlrules.h", line 173: error #2094: the
sizeof an array must be greater than zero
[CurlchkszEQ(curl_socklen_t, CURL_SIZEOF_CURL_SOCKLEN_T)];

Can someone provide me with cURL 7.16.2 install? and what needs to be
done to fix the size error?

We are suppose to go live with upgraded hpux 11.23 version next Saturday
and this is a show stopper. Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you

Anu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any accompanying documents contain
confidential information intended for a specific individual purpose. This
information is private and protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution,
or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information, is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
delete it. Thank you.