RE: Need install of curl 7.16.2 (ia64-hp-hpux11.23) libcurl/7.16.2

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 14:04:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 8 Jul 2012, Anu Shrestha wrote:

> {Adding Mike-our unix admin to the email as he did all the installs}.{Mike,
> Dan is cURL admin and he is the part of cURL creation and great supporter.}

Let me just remind you that mails to this list are only let through if the
poster is already subscribed.

> - We are running (hpux ia64, 11.x).I saw the install 7.16.2 in the old
> release but didn't see the hpux specific. Which 7.16.2 install should we
> use?

No, we don't have hpux specific installs and we never did. The HPUX specific
installs have been provided by friendly third parties so you'd have to ask
them for older versions of their install files if you want that.

We offer source code packages that you can build yourself.

> - What is the proper way to uninstall 7.24 and re-install 7.16.2?

Assuming you're now talking about special hpux binary packages I have no idea.