Re: Porting libcurl on Android with SSL Support

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 04:00:21 +0200

Hi,
Am 09.07.2012 03:08, schrieb Tancho .:
> Update :
> I got the following config after fixing my standalone toolchain path
good.

> and ofcourse, I got a compile error because of the libssh.. no idea
nost likely because openssl dependency was missing ...

> where it came from .. libz is there though..
> and so.. I need to disable ssh and enable ssl...
>
> Getting close though :)
>
> any assistance would be appreciated Grately..
please re-read our previous mails; everything is said there; please read
the 'Android' section in ./docs/INSTALL, and create the wrapper script
for pkg-config - that will most likely solve outstanding ssl issue; and
look at the Android autobuild logs which show you the configure options
I use:
http://curl.haxx.se/dev/builds.html
and see 'configure --help' ...

good luck! Gün.