Re: test suite on windows (was Re: HTTPS via schannel not working with multi-interface)

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:26:02 +0200

Hi Daniel,
Am 09.07.2012 17:27, schrieb Daniel Stenberg:
> On Mon, 9 Jul 2012, Guenter wrote:
>> yes, the ftp test server is now re-written in C and not yet 'ported'
>> to Windows - means we need to add some winsock stuff like initializing
>> at least
>
> Right, 'sockfilt' is a little C tool that does the actual raw
> communication between the perl FTP server and the socket. But I can't
> see any big reason why it shouldn't work with some minor edits like
> winsock initializing.
I will later add the init - thats trivial and done with one ifdef as in
sws.c, but then there's a comment regarding fdset stuff which needs to
be looked at ...

I've done another test round with latest snapshot, and again last test
which ran was 1318; then there start some SKIPs and it gets hung; if we
could get the hung fixed I could schedule it to run periodically once a
day so we could look into the other test issues ...
also its a miracle why the strange wrong path is build up a coulpe of times:
/C:/MinGW/msys/1.0/build-2324
the real directory is:
/projects/curl/curl-dailysnap/build-2324
where /projects is a mapping similar to a mount, Windows path is
c:\projects

attached new build.

Gün.