Re: libcurl: Windows vs Mac

From: Igor Korot <ikorot01_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 00:00:47 -0700

Guys,

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net> wrote:
> Am 12.07.2012 01:35, schrieb Igor Korot:
>
>> No, I don't set any callback.Just using the code from the tutorial
>> at the beginning of HTTP Post section.
>
> try:
> grep -R 'indows' docs/examples/*.c
> to find some samples which have hints for Windows ...

Following tutorial, I tried to insert:

curl_easy_setopt( handle, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1 );

However, I am running my program inside the IDE, where there is no console
window. There is an "Output" window, however, no protocol info is
going in there.

And there is no "Debug" window.

So just wondering which window in MSVC 2010 will hold the information
I'm looking
for.

Thank you.