Re: MSYS/MinGW autobuilds

From: Guenter <lists_at_gknw.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 17:47:23 +0200

Hi all,
Am 15.07.2012 01:26, schrieb Guenter:
> BTW. does the order of the disabled test numbers matter in
> ./tests/data/DISABLED? I mean do they need to be in ascending order?
> If not I could for now just append those numbers I need to disable ...
ok, seems the order doesnt matter - so I do now just append these tests:
285 286 555 590 1021 1326
test 285 and 286 seem to make the tftpd server hung;
test 590 and 1021 crash occasionally for me, f.e. test 590 here:
http://curl.haxx.se/dev/log.cgi?id=20120715143815-30445#prob139
test 1326 gets hung for ever thus makes the testsuite never finish.

If someone wants to help with debugging further I've packed together the
stuff I'm currently using:
http://svwe10.itex.at/downloads/curltest/projects_curl-dailysnap.7z
extract the archive to the root of your C:\ drive and read
README_AUTOBUILDS.txt for further details.

For now I use daily snapshots; it might be possible to build from GIT
too - though I had problems with creating configure, and have not yet
looked into it further.

Gün.