Re: configure: disable OpenSSL check

From: pcworld <0188801_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 17:47:13 +0200

Am 16.07.2012 22:32, schrieb Dan Fandrich:
> There is some discussion on compiling with OpenSSL in the INSTALL file.
> Generally, it's preferred to use pkg-config instead of passing a path
> with --with-ssl.
Thanks for pointing me to the INSTALL file.
My problem was that I specified a wrong include folder (which didn't
include openssl) and I didn't set LDFLAGS:
export LDFLAGS="-L/path/to/libfolder -Wl,-rpath=/path/to/libfolder"
(Without the -rpath my linker couldn't find the OpenSSL libraries for
some reason.)