Re: Unable to build libcurl on mingw with curl-7.26.0

From: Doug <douglas.linder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 08:29:03 +0800

oh hey, _that_ worked.

Hm... it still kind of sucks though, because it's wrong by default
when you do a git clone.

Which means anyone cloning the archive will have a failed build.

I think I'm going to stick with forcing everything through dos2unix;
it increases the build time by about a factor of 2, but on the other
hand, it works regardless of the client git settings.

(I've already had one person tell me that my archive didn't build
correctly for exactly this reason. It's the tip of the iceberg...

Did you read the README and the section about git checkouts and line
endings? no? ... :/ )

~
Doug.