Re: Unable to build libcurl on mingw with curl-7.26.0 -> Daniel

From: Gisle Vanem <gvanem_at_broadpark.no>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:05:58 +0200

"Guenter" <lists_at_gknw.net> wrote:

Hello Gunter

> What do you mean with "problems with '\r\n'" ?

Errors from 'sh' like:
  line 12: $'\r': command not found

> Did you actually run an autobuild from GIT with MSYS?

No. I'm not keen on using Msys more than absolutely neccesary.

> Currently I dont believe that its a problem with the shell itself but
> with something else like awk

It's maybe caused by your awk depending on cygwin1.dll? But then
again, I stick to build-tools I know best; I.e. GNU make from my 4NT
shell. And with minimum of auto*/shell hacks involved. Attashed is
the 4nt-script I use to pull things from Git. Then I go through the
curl.diff manually.

--gv