LIbcurl used in C++ to upload to IIS

From: Vivian Lobo <vnl5486_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 16:51:16 +0800 (SGT)

I have an application built using C++ using libcurl (C# for the GUI) which uploads files to a remote webserver through HTTP. The problem is the previous developer who built it tested it on an Apache webserver using his local server and it works perfect (I have tested it myself) now the remote server is actually an IIS server. After modifying curl file to accept username and password. I have managed to connect to the IIS web server but it does not upload any files. The error returned is "Failed to Write" but all the permission is set to complete control (read write and execute). The upload handler is a PHP file on the local server. I have set up PHP on the IIS server (To test that PHP works, I have set up test.php with phpinfo(); ) I am not understanding what the problem may be? Is it because Curl has some problems with IIS or is there something which I have forgotten to include in the IIS configuration. Any suggestion would be really helpful and if any information any of you need please do ask. Thanks in advance.